Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sleepy Saturday Blog Hop

    There may be rumors circulating that I almost never pass up chance for cocktails. This is true. While in Gettysburg, I was pleased to combine my love of dogs with my love of drinking, and attended a couple of social gatherings in the hotel ballroom. If you think attending a cocktail party with a few dozen dogs in attendance is a noisy, messy proposition, you need to spend more time around greyhounds. 

 



The atmosphere with greyhounds in attendance is so relaxing that even Chester Hoover, world-famous party animal, was inspired.

Charm
 I think I'm inspired to go back to bed myself!




If you're visiting from the Blog Hop, welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some sleep-inspiring pictures for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were those photos at the 1863 Inn of Gettysburg? I had a really good time. Did you go to any wine tastings? I went to one in Jenny Wade's birth house. Had some good fruit flavored wines. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, you inspired me to go back to bed! I agree, there's nothing like socializing with the hounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go back to bed - but didnt read this till now - Maybe I will go back to bed NOW!!
    Sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete