Thursday, September 16, 2010

I just helped. Your turn!

Do you have any idea how much a dog like this eats? I don't know myself, exactly, but I feel like it would be important to keep him fed.

For each blog that posts about the PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive through September 19th, PEDIGREE® will donate a bag of their new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to shelters nationwide. It’s simple: Write a post, help a dog.

So I'm writing a post! If you haven't heard about this event, please check out the post on the Life With Dogs site here.

Twenty pounds is a lot of food. Maybe not for this guy...

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This is starting out great! We did it, too. Cheers to Pedigree for being so generous and for all the bloggers!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this is going so well!

    ~From fellow Greyhound lover, Miah Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see so many of our friends helping out with this! I hope that list gets to be really long!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for being a part of this and spreading the word. Good dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wooftastic!!!! I is glad to see others helping our shelter cousins!


    giant wet kisses!
    Roscoe

    ReplyDelete